Running low on groceries? Don’t feel like doing a ton of meal prep? We’ve got you covered with a breakfast, lunch, and dinner option you can make with 5 ingredients or fewer!
BREAKFAST: Delicious Banana Pancakes
Did we say pancakes? Yes. Yes we did.
- 2 bananas (very ripe)
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients using a blender or mash with fork until blended.
- Coat a pan with a very thin layer of coconut oil, and place pan on medium heat
- Pour a small amount of batter. (Helpful hint: Bananas do NOT have the same consistency as a normal pancake, so keep your pancakes small. They’ll be easier to flip!)
- Cook on both sides until golden brown.
LUNCH: Quinoa Power Bowl
This option is GREAT for those days when you’re short on time. If you don’t like something on this list then substitute it for something you love! Creativity can help you mix and match to create something amazing and nutritious.
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- ½ Avocado, Sliced
- ½ cup cooked black beans, washed and drained
- 2 cups spinach (raw or lightly steamed)
- 1 tomato, diced
- Combine all ingredients into one awesome bowl. Season to taste.
- Grab a fork. Prepare your body for all that powerful nutrition it’s going to receive.
DINNER: Crockpot Stew
Set this up in the morning before you head off to work – return home 8 hours later, and behold you have a stunning, delicious stew. Slow cooker recipes are great to freeze, since they generate multiple portions.
- 16 oz. broth (beef, chicken or vegetable, depending on preference
- 1 large sweet potato OR 1 large yellow potato, diced
- 2 large carrots, diced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced into ¼ inch thick rounds
- 1 can of any bean of choice (white, black, navy, kidney, etc.)
- Place all ingredients in your slow cooker, stir to combine.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 7-8 hours
- Season to taste.
A great way to maximize the effects of these healthy recipes is to make sure you’re getting in a quick sweat EVERY DAY. It takes less than 10 minutes a day, REALLY! Prove it to yourself by checking out our 7 proven hacks for finally getting your body back in under 10 minutes a day (without a gym!)
Let’s be friends! Connect with us on social media and never miss a wellness tip!