Most people on a weight loss journey do not realize how much of an effect portion size has on their success! If you follow the guidelines below, I guarantee within a few weeks you’ll see an increase in the rate of your weight loss! (Not to mention, you’ll be doing your body a huge favor!)
1. Eat on a small/side/salad plate when possible.*
2. Wait 10 minutes before going back for a second serving.
3. Stay hydrated throughout the day! As an added bit of help to yourself, have a glass or two of water 10-20 minutes before mealtime.
4. Eat about the equivalent of 2-3 fist-sizes (your fist) of food per meal.*
5. Dinner should be a smaller meal than both breakfast and lunch.
*When making these adjustments, you will feel a bit hungry as your stomach shrinks. You should not be achingly hungry, but mild hunger is fine. It shouldn’t last longer than 3 days to 1 week.
Good luck! Let us know how it goes!
If you need added support, we help clients lose weight just about every day! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a Free Consultation and see how we can help you!