I ran across this on the web earlier this week, and thought it would be perfect to share with you! This is such a cute idea to encourage kids to get to know and love colorful veggies! http://ohhappyday.com/2012/05/kids-plates-diy/#more-14140 What are your favorite ways to get kids eating to good stuff?
- Wheat: An Overview (Then, Now, and What It Means) February 1, 2013
- Saying “Sorry. No. And Thank You” with Meaning. January 30, 2013
- What Can Turmeric Do For You? January 8, 2013
- The Morning After: Thanksgiving November 22, 2012
- The Ever-Controversial Aspartame: November 14, 2012
- Keen-what? (A Blog About Quinoa) July 2, 2012
- Cooking Day!: Finally Make Cooking Doable! January 27, 2011
- Stop the Madness!: Simple Steps to Navigating Nutrition & Health February 8, 2011
- The Many Names of Sugar January 22, 2011
- 5 Quick (& Fun?!) Workout Ideas January 18, 2011
- Garcinia Cambogia: Your style is very unique in comparison to other p...
- momma shel: So true....so true...keep up the great work!!! Mis...
- GiGi Eats Celebrities: I take turmeric for my colon because it's a WONDER...
- The Morning After: Thanksgiving | Holistic Health Fusion Bloggity: [...] remember this post about the 80/20 rule? Tre...
- GiGi Eats Celebrities: Quercetin is my GO-TO when it comes to warding off...
beets best breakfast change children detox diet eggs energy exercise featured food food for thought foods gluten-free happiness health healthier healthy help Holistic juice juicing juicing for health kale kids lifestyle nutrition postaday2011 protein quinoa recipe recipes sleep snacks spotlight sugar tips tricks vegan vegetables vegetarian water weight-loss weight loss
- Saying âSorry. No. And Thank Youâ with Meaning. shrd.by/EDJWOA 3 months ago
- Why big changes in the structure of wheat mean big troubles for your belly! ow.ly/hkJlJ 3 months ago
- Why agricultural advances have changed major diet staples for the worse! ow.ly/hkJav 3 months ago
- How wheat has changed and what that means for your health! ow.ly/1RM9yM 3 months ago
- What's the last thing that you did just for you? Why isn't choosing better health your answer; it's an decision you can make every day! 3 months ago